ANST - RE: Northshield and crawdads... :)

Michael Smith morgunn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:56:05 PDT 2000

As a proud Northshield expatriot, I can state that the general makeup of the
area is scandanavian...Norwegian, Swede and some Finns.  Additionally, there
are a lot of Germans.

And I can assure you all, most Northshield folks know what crawdads are.  :)
  Crayfish grow abundantly in lakes in Minnesota, as well.

Morgan Buchanan