ANST - crown

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Sat Oct 14 20:36:45 PDT 2000

Greetings,

My lord and I just returned from Crown Tourney.

There was a total of 42 fighters.  Some matches lasted 30 to 40 minutes.

This was my first time to attend crown tourney and my lords first to fight
in.   I must say that I was very impressed.  There were many acts of
chivalry on the field too numerous to name.   Ansteorra has so many
wonderful fighters it was a joy to sit and watch.

The sight was great and the weather wonderful.. We only had a few sprinkles
and enjoyed cloud cover all day.

I will leave it up to someone else to fill in the rest of the details.

Vivat to the new prince and princess!!

Ldy Mary Elizabeth