ANST - direction to BOD - answer

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 08:47:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/16/2000 9:44:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
marguerite at ih2000.net writes:

> I will be needing directions to the BOD.

The site of the meeting will be the Embassy Suites Hotel Southwest at 9090
Southwest Freeway (Highway 59 South) in Houston, TX. The hotel is at the
Gessner exit, and is not far from the Sam Houston Tollway.

>From Beaumont, take I-10 to 59 South, then take the Gessner exit, stay on the
service road and go straight through the Gessner intersection.  The hotel is
on your right about 1/3 mile from the intersection.  (Well, yes, I know, a
hotel on a freeway service road will always be to your right.  Dhuh.)

If you need information about reservations for the night at the hotel, or
crash space, or anything else, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kathri
kathri at aol.com