ANST - New Heirs

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 10:41:59 PDT 2000

Sir Jason prophisied to me that he was going to win Crown Tourney over two
weeks ago.
DETAILS- After a hard day of wrestling with my eighth graders, I came home,
had a couple of adult beverages, supper and was drifting in and out of sleep
in front of the TV ( that is the time when you are most suceptable to visions
and prophecies) when I distinctly heard him say to me in my sleep, "I am
going to win Crown"! Either that or he said, " I had to duck and keep my head
down". But since the latter didn"t make sense and the former did, it must
have been a phrophecy about Crown.

Baron Bors
Tounge firmly in cheek