ANST - Bryn Gwlad Fighter Practice

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Tue Oct 17 11:07:53 PDT 2000

Beginning Sunday November 5 at 2pm, Bryn Gwlad will hold additional fighter
practices at the Walnut Creek Wastewater Treatment Facility at 7113 E.MLK.
This practice will be held at the same time and location as our archery
practices. In the event of foul weather, there are indoor facilities
available for our use. They have a large civic meeting room and two or three
smaller rooms availble for use by non profit organizations and have allowed
us the use of any or all rooms needed on Sundays. We will be attending these
practices in costume so come in persona and join the fun. These practices
are being held in addition to our Tuesday night practices. Tuesday practices
will continue at the same time, same place.