ANST-Announce - Three Kings - Hundred Years War
rufcut at vzinet.com
Wed Oct 25 19:39:06 PDT 2000
Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra and all others who might see this
The Shire of Rosenfeld Presents:
The Battle of Three Kings VI - The Hundred Years War
November 10-12, 2000
It is the year 1337. Edward III of England has proclaimed himself King of
France. Now he and his son Edward the Black Prince have set out with an army
to make good on his claim. King Philip VI of France disagrees. He has sent
his own army to chastise Edward and send him home with his tail between his
legs. Who will reign victorious and claim France as the prize? Come find out
as we recreate a hundred years of WAR!
* Gate opens at 4:00pm
* informal bardic circle at the gate
* a grand procession
* the battles of a hundred years, packed into one day
* A & S competition
* children's activities, morning and afternoon sessions
* period games (please bring some!)
* equestrian activities
* a good old-fashioned "pass the candle" bardic circle
* chivalric (bear pit) list to choose the Shire defender
* youth boffer/chivalric lists
* youth archery IKAC shoot
* children's activities, morning session
War points will be awarded in the following areas:
* the battles
* A & S competition
* service to the Shire.
Site fee is $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for children ages 6-15.
Children 5 and under are free. Family maximum is $30.00.
There will be no feast.
Please make checks payable to: SCA Inc / Shire of Rosenfeld
Autocrat Merchant Coordinator
Crinan mac Eoin Lord William de Moley
Jerry Hubl Dan Broom
RR 2 Box 2357 (903) 894-6067
Murchison, TX 75778 e-mail: dbbroom at tyler.net
e-mail: rufcut at vzinet.com
phone calls from 7:00pm - 10:00pm only please
The site will open Friday at 4:00pm, and close Sunday at 3:00pm
Alcohol is allowed, but in period containers please. So are pets, on a
leash and with vaccination paperwork.
Water and electricity are available near campsites, and there are showers
and flushies on site.
The site is First Monday camp ground in Canton, Texas. From I-20 take exit
526. Go south on FM 859 about a mile until you see the gate on your left.
A map and more information is available at
* Minors must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian, an adult, 21 or
older, with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3236 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Ansteorra