ANST - Fwd: ST - Jasmina O' Rurake mka Rhianna Faulkenberry

Liam Devlin devlin12 at ipa.net
Sun Oct 22 13:57:47 PDT 2000

~Thou art not the first, but still this is more than what Lord Puck sent me
yestereve. I am concerned, and we have Rhianna in our thoughts & prayers
here in Gleann Abhainn. I tried the number at the hospital, but it is
hopelesly clogged. If there is anything needed for them(Elanor & Matthias)
please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for the rest of the news
however, dear friend. I shall keep trying to send some word.
I remain, your friend, ally, fellow bard, merchant & mercenary of these
latter Middle Ages
Liam Devlin.

-
Wasn't sure if anyone had told you about this yet or not.

Bella
****** Forwarded Message Follows *******

Greetings.

I am forwarding this to the Kingdom list because this family is also very
loved and active in Weisenfuer and Namron, please pass the word on to their
friends and loved ones who are not on line.

Thanks.

Larissa