ANST - purple heart

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 23 17:34:13 PDT 2000

Yes, I believe there is some concern that it might be. although use
of dust masks and other precautions may be sufficent to avoid problems.
In addition, it is an extremely hard wood and can rapidly dull saws
and other tools.

If I remember correctly, Master Iolo has done two crossbows with it,
and has said he will do no more in it. You might contact him to get
the specific details. He should also be able to give you some advice
on working with it and precautions to take.

Stefan li Rous