ANST - Re: ANST Hardening steel

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Tue Oct 24 15:52:36 PDT 2000

Hi Jean paul and everyone else:

I am in the process of putting together a 'how to' manual for working
with high carbon steels.  I was thinking about doing a demo at Three
Kings and would like to find out who would be interested.  Because of
the usual tourney schedule, I was thinking of doing the demo in the
evening or perhaps on sunday.  If anyone is interested, or has a
preference on the schedule, please let me know since it will involve a
bit of effort to haul up the forge and other equipment.  Thanks in
advance.
btw, I should have the manual ready in the next week or so.

Alexis