ANST - BRYN GWLAD'S PEASANT UPRISING WARNING

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Tue Oct 24 17:15:48 PDT 2000

Greetings From Lady Alina,
Bryn Gwlad's Minister Of Children:

As Minister Of Children for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, I feel it is my
duty to warn all nobles attending this weekend's (October 27-29) Peasant
Uprising. Just as we are hearing the grumbling and mumbling of
discontent from the ungrateful peasants, I hear rumors that this
sickness has spread to various peasant children. I fear it has infected
our most wondrous barony and that it is spreading kingdom-wide. I
strongly recommend that you keep some trinkets and/or baubles at hand to
buy off this unmannerly & disruptive tribe of children.

Remember as the clerics tells us, generosity and nobility go hand in
hand. The higher one's station, the more generous one should be. And
your generosity will be remembered.

Always In Service,
Lady Alina

****************
NOTE TO NOBLES:
All those adults who wish to partake in this activity, I will have candy
and other items available to be given to the children attending the
event. You are more than welcomed to give something other than what I
give you for this activity. Thanks.

NOTE TO PARENTS:
Since this event is during the month of October and so close to
Halloween, I thought it might be fun for the children to have a modified
trick-or-treating at the event. If your child(ren) is/are partaking of
this activity, please have a bag or basket available for them to use.
You are welcomed and encouraged to participate with your children.