ANST - Directions to Namron Protectorate

LdAlexndr at aol.com LdAlexndr at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 06:11:45 PDT 2000

~Greetings Everyone!!

As of this time, the statewide burn ban, to the best of my knowledge is still in effect. My hope is that we'll get alittle rain tomorrow to hopefully ease conditions alittle. As to the propane stoves, I'm still trying to get a definite answer on that as we speak. I'll hopefully know something by this evening or tomorrow morning.

Sorry I can't be any more committal than that, but things are going to be up to the last second on this issue. I'll try and get the info to the list ASAP.

Thanks!!!
~Alex
"It's how many days till Protectorate??.. "