ANST - Another History Test

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Oct 10 14:19:42 PDT 2000

Afrena U'Dunlainge asked:
> Okay, I know I'm asking a lot.  I've been out to the Ansteorra & SCA Web
> sites and I cannot find a history of Ansteorra.  What I am looking for is
> when Ansteorra became a kingdom and a bit about where it occurred and any
> interesting stories that came out of this incredible event.

One of your best bets may be the booklets put out at the Ansteorra
20th year event and similar events.

There is some of this in these files in the SCA-STORIES section of my
Florilegium files:
Anst-hist-msg    (128K)  9/22/98    Histories of the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.
Anst-sword-msg    (25K)  2/17/99    Histories of the Ansteorran Sword of
State.

I have a bunch of additional info to add to the Ansteorra history file
but haven't found the time yet.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net