ANST - Calontir Crown Tournament in December

Phaedra Wilson pmwilli at uark.edu
Tue Oct 24 10:59:29 PDT 2000

Greetings! I am sending this information in case anyone is interested in
attending. For reference, Tontitown is about 1 hour north of Fort Smith, and
about 50 minutes east of Tulsa.

Countess Phaedra
Shire March of the Grimfells
Calontir

The Shire March of the Grimfells
invites you to join us for the
33rd Calontir Crown Tournament
December 2, 2000

Site is St. Joseph's Catholic Church
110 Henri de Tonti, Tontitown, AR on Hwy. 412 East.
Site opens at 9am Saturday and closes Saturday evening.

Site Fees:					Feast Fees:
$4 for adults					$5 per adult
$2 children 5-12				$3 per child (5-12)
Children under 5 are free.			Children under 5 are free.
$1 discount each for 				Please make checks to:
combatants and consorts.			"SCA Inc., Grimfells"
There will be a post-revel at a site to be determined. Contact Phaedra for
crash-space. We will also have an A&S display, so bring your work and show
it off!

Tentative Schedule:
11:00 am 	Opening Court
Noon		Crown Tournament Begins
5:00 pm	Evening Court
6:30 pm	Feast
Feast will include Appetizers, Mushroom Soup, Beef, Barley & Vegetable Soup,
Roast Turkey & Seasoned Rice, Salad, Beef & Noodles, Peas with Mint and
Patriotic Iced Sugar Cookies.
Contact Duchess Susannah in advance if you have any food allergies so we can
accommodate you.

Directions from the north and east:
Follow Hwy. 71/540/62 south to the Springdale/Hwy. 412 exit.

>From the south:
Follow Hwy. 71/540/62 north to the Springdale/Hwy. 412 exit.
For all follow 412 to Tontitown.  Site is right after the second stoplight
on the right, about 2.5 miles from Hwy. 540/71.

Autocrat				Feastocrat
Countess Phaedra			Duchess Susannah Griffon
976 S. Hill Ave.			10 Ranch Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72701		Fayetteville, AR  72703
(501)582-1825			(501)251-9446
pmwilli at uark.edu