ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Event Announcements

Marthe Cole Claryce at mmcable.com
Tue Oct 24 15:24:47 PDT 2000

One would hope that the printer did not get paid for this from SCA funds.
Or that the printer is reprinting a new, legible version of the same
newsletter, that will be mailed out ASAP.
And I truly hope that the chronicler is changing printers, because this one
is willing to offer, as a finished product, an illegible item.  No printer
*I* know would even show that to the customer.

I would rather have a very late legible issue of the Black Star, than a
late, illegible issue of the Black Star.
And I really don't relish the thought of paying several hundred dollars for
a unreadable newsletter.  This is considered to be one of the things we
purchase with our membership, and I'd hate to think of the money being
wasted.

My opinion,
Mistress Claryce Rapheal Orfevre
Former Kingdom Chronicler - Twice.