ANST - Laurels Prize Tourney

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 09:36:11 PDT 2000

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  The hotel
information is most wonderful indeed!!!!!

Do you have a bit more specific directions to the
site? I tend to not be able to see the SCA signs when
driving by my self and would like to be able to have a
place name or address in order to stop and ask if
(read when) I get lost. :-)

Thanks again!!!

Delphina