ANST - Laurels Prize Tourney

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 11:12:05 PDT 2000

My Lady,

We are indeed looking forward to your arrival.

The event is to be held at the VFW Post #1820, 3302
Airport Road, Temple, TX, 76504.

Perhaps if you went to http://maps.yahoo.com/ and put
this address in and your home address, it will give
you detailed maps and driving instructions to the
site.

I should have thought of this earlier, and saved a lot
of trouble for everyone.  Please accept my appologies.

Your servant,

Ld Colin McCrandall
Herald, Shire of Tempio
--- Delphina Champeaux <lady_rapier at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  The hotel
> information is most wonderful indeed!!!!!
>
> Do you have a bit more specific directions to the
> site? I tend to not be able to see the SCA signs
> when
> driving by my self and would like to be able to have
> place name or address in order to stop and ask if
> (read when) I get lost. :-)
>
> Thanks again!!!
>
> Delphina
>
> --- Cliff Williams <ctwilliams at stonemedia.com>
> wrote:
> > Good Lady.  The site is indeed in Temple and only
> > about 1 mile west from
> > IH-35 and Exit 301.  A list of close Inns follows:
> > (North General Bruce
> > Drive)
> >
> >         Econo Lodge 254-771-1688  1001 N General
> > Bruce Drive
> >         Stratford house Inns  254-771-7495  1602 N
> > General Bruce Drive
> >         Motel 6  54-778-0272  1100 N General Bruce
> > Drive
> >         Ramada Inn  254-778-4411   802 N General
> > Bruce Drive
> >         and there are a couple of more but I do
> not
> > have their info.
> >
> > Looking forward to seeing you.
> > Theodric

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda