ANST - Bryn Gwlad Baronial Thanks Pt. II

Mauer, Eric eric.mauer at attws.com
Tue Oct 31 06:59:35 PST 2000

Greetings!

I wrote:
>>>The prospect of writing a list of "thank-yous" terrifies me, since I know
I'll will forget at least some of the people who helped make the event a
success<<<<

and, although I'm sure there are others I omitted, one particular brain
glitch stands out...

Additional thanks (and apologies) to Master Phelim "Pug" Gervase for running
the archery competitions. Although I didn't get a chance to shoot, I'm told
that those who did had a great time.

Thank you!

Alaric

Eric Mauer
Customer Care Team Lead
Austin Customer Operations
AT&T Wireless Services
Office: 512-436-7354   Fax: 512-436-7708
eric.mauer at attws.com

"Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will
never, ever get it out."
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)