ANST - Gothic War

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Tue Sep 5 16:51:34 PDT 2000

Thank you Chiang, we had a lot of fun!
Thank you to the Centurions, we REALLY enjoyed the tournament!
Thank you to the list mistresses, we really appreciate your patience and efforts.
Thank you to the fighters for being chivalrous and keeping your cool during the rising temperatures.
Thank you to the spectators, your encouragement and cooling efforts were greatly appreciated.
Thank you Bonwicke and the Western Region, you always make this event worth coming back to every year!
and last but not least.......the water bearers, without your persistent encouragement I believe we would all have gone down in flames.....literally.  Thank you so much.

In Service,

Lady Azalais

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com