ANST - Wiesenfeuer

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Sep 5 20:23:02 PDT 2000

HE Athelstan won the Chivalric, I understand it came down to an
excellent bout between him and Sir Duncan of the Sable Star.

Master Modius won the Rapier Championship.  It came down to best two
out of three between he and Don Timothy.  Modius also won the static
A&S.

HL Darius won the bardic.

Don Sebastian won the archery, I believe.  I don't know who won the
other competitions.

Any mistakes are due to it being a very full event, please pardon me
and make corrections or additions as needed.

Hawkins