ANST - Demo in Brad Leah

CBBike at aol.com CBBike at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 13:25:44 PDT 2000

Greetings,
 The Shire of Brad Leah (Wichita Falls, TX) will be doing a demo for the base
Chaplain at the Community Activity Center At Shepherd Air Force Base on
Sunday, September 10. Setup will begin around 9:00 am in the morning. The
Catholic Mass will be at 10:00 am and should end around 11:00 am. The Faire
will begin after that and will run until 3:30 PM.  They will be providing
food and drink, but the food will be fried chicken and hot-dogs, sorry this
is being catered. I will need a list of people who will be attending so that
I can send the list to the gate. Just tell the gate guard you are with the
SCA and you are here for the Medieval faire.
There will be a stage set up for dancing so if we could please have some
dancers and drummers to add to the atmosphere that would be great. Please
invite all you the people you can.
Also we will have any art and sciences display.  So please bring any garb,
weapons, artwork, or anything else you can think of to help show our group
off.  Also, if you have any garb that you wouldn't mind people wearing for
the demo bring that.  I will be bringing the loaner garb.
My numbers are 692-0606,(work) 322-7617 (home) you can call either.
If you are going to bring a pavilion please let me know so we can plan where
we are going to put them.

Thank You
Monica