ANST - W.B.C.

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:55:23 PDT 2000

I wanted to pop on the list and thank the Barony of Wiesenfeuer for such a
wonderful event this weekend!

>From the time I set foot on site I was spoiled rotten by everyone there, and
it was hard to leave and go back home!

The Rapier Tournament was wonderful to watch, the fighters braving the sun
and seemingly conquering it, and the rounds were spectacular!

The Nobles Luncheon and the Feast Saturday night were both extraordinary,
and despite the heat, everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.

Saturday evening court was a blast, and I have 3 rolls of film that I am
sure many of you out there are fearing *grin*, Armand, have I got some
pictures for you.....!!!

The tournament was great fun, and I think I will never quite forget the
arial combat round between Duncan and Aethlstan, that was awesome guys,
thanks!

Thanks to my girl pals for braving the forest with me, the pet cemetery, and
whimsical trail-blazing through the terrain, but it was beautiful!

Thank you again for a great weekend and some terrific memories!

Larissa