ANST - Bryn Gwlad Fighter Practice

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Tue Sep 5 10:11:25 PDT 2000

Due to extreme high temperature, Bryn Gwlad will not have fighter practice
on Tuesday Sept. 5.  Instead we will meet at our populace meeting site at
the Walnut Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant on E. MLK. We will use this time
to work on projects for upcoming events.
Directions:  Take your best route to the intersection of 183 and E.MLK
Go east on MLK toward Webberville (Toward the site we have used for the last
few outdoor events)  Go past the convenience store on the right and cross
the bridge.  Turn right into the second driveway next to the sign for the
treatment plant.  Go around the pond and to the building with the flags
outside.  Enter the building behind the flagpoles, go down the hall to the
left and the first door on the left is our room.  Parking is available on
both sides of the building and all around the pond as well as at the
building to the right of the building we are using.We will begin at our
usual time of 7:30.  Hope to see everyone there.
In Service
Tabitha Baker
Seneschal Bryn Gwlad
927-9853