ANST - Wiesenfeuer

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Sep 5 21:39:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/5/00 8:27:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LdAlexndr at aol.com
writes:

>      I don't know about anyone else, but I had a blast. It was a wonderful
>  event even with the heat. We all lived through it and had a great time
>  despite it. This event reminded me what it was like to have fun in the
>  Society again.

    I couldn't agree more.  Despite the heat this was one of the funnest
events I've been to in some time.   The feast was terrific.  The Bardic
competition was one best I've ever attended, but Wiesenfeuer always seems to
have a really good competition.  Those who stayed home missed a great event.

Robert