ANST - English breakfasts and other questionable things

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 8 07:38:58 PDT 2000

> Kippers, uhhhmmmmm.  A special request!  Well now, let me check into that.
> If I have em on the line you're going to get some right?
>
> Gilli

Although I actually like kippers for breakfast it was more of a dual silliness
on my part. The first being that you are feeding the British and they has
very tasty but weird breakfasts. The second being that you seem to have
everything else listed.

But if you had kippers on the line I'd eat them.

Yers,

Gunthar
Henry VI

"Smoke me a kipper, darling! I'll be back by morning."