ANST - 10th Baronial T-shirts

CecilJevon blabla ceciljevon at bla-bla.com
Sun Sep 10 17:58:26 PDT 2000

Greetings,
  This is Jevon in Wiesenfeuer with a quick message. In honor
of Wiesenfeuer's 10th Baronial Championship last weekend, we
had some t-shirts made up. Some of you who attended the event
(thanks for coming up to visit and hope you had a good time
in spite of the heat) may not have had the opportunity to get
one while you were on site, as sometimes we can't get to all
the things we want to do at an event. Happens to me quite a
bit.
   For those who didn't have a chance to see them, they are
a heather grey, high-quality heavy Gildan t-shirt and should
wear well. The front design is Wiesenfeuer's full-color (!)
achievment with supporters and mantling, etc. framed with the
words Wiesenfeuer 10 Baronial Championship, which has illuminated
capitals (also in color and nicely detailed)and a nice gothic font.
   On the back,(yes, there's more) is a 6 color picture of two warriors fighting,in full armour, capes, shields. It really is a striking design. I do have the full color pix of these and could post them so people could see for themselves if you like.
  The shirts are cut generous and we do have some 2x and 3x left. If
you would like to get one, contact me and I'd be happy to mail one
to you. The cost is $12, which isn't bad considering the weight and
size of the shirt, along with the bright, full colors of black, gold,
green, red, brown, grey, purple, on both sides. If anyone has any
questions, I'd be happy to help you. Thanks.