ANST - Assitance for one of out Atlantian Allies

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 21:39:22 PDT 2000

You know this might be Sir Emerys, I will ask him it that is the title to his
piece from gulf war. :o)
Pieter

In a message dated 9/10/00 11:36:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
Fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:

<< I recieved this e-mail.  Can someone please help this lady. I believe that
 the performance mentioned was by Baron Michel Silverhands, but I'm not sure.

 Robert Fitzmorgan

 ********

 Subj:    assistance please