ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - [SCA-Announce] Gulf Wars X Event Announcement

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Tue Sep 12 13:05:59 PDT 2000

EXCUSE ME lord timothy,

Are you suggesting that I am a trimarian????

I am a proud Anstorrian, before you even knew the word.(does that tell my
age?)

There was a poem in the special war edition of the scroll that was
entitled

    The Spoiles of War

We, Ansteorra, went to war,
with our hats of brass.....
We broke their sprits and crushed their heads.
and knocked them on their.....grass.

Their union tight, the glory of life,
is what made their shield wall hold
All men of honor, they fought like hell,
but Death, he made them fold.

Then....All was silent, on the field,with the warriors standing round,
We nursed the wounds and helped the maimed,
back off th blood soaked ground.

I tell you friend, that in the end,
this fun we hold so dear,
We took their pride, and their glory died,
so we drand up all their beer.

Lord Shawnathon D. McAslan