ANST - Song Compatition

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 14:28:11 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the good people of Ansteorra!

During the Ansteorra Anthem Competition, His Excellency Alaric announced that
ten of the top songs performed during the Kingdom Anthem Competition would be
placed on a CD produced by the Kingdom.  These songs are to be chosen by TRM
Timotheos and Allyson along with Master Ulf -- Ansteorra's Premier Bard.

I am compiling all of the songs that had been sent and given to us during the
reign -- but fear that some have been misplaced.

I would ask that all good gentles who entered the competition please e-mail
me privately with their name (SCA and mundane), phone number, local group and
the words -- so that I can pass them on to Master Ulf.

Furthermore - would Don Alden please also contact me.

Thank you for your assistance.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE KayLeigh, WSA