ANST - We ain't afraid of no Hurricane!

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 05:57:01 PDT 2000

Greetings All,

  Lady Etienett arrived safely in the eastern most
boarder of Meridias, (one step farther east and we
would be in Trimarus-YIKES!-those Bullies-) and is
just in time to see a magnificant storm.  Fortunetly,
the storm is located about 250 miles south of our
little island.  We are quite relieved as such a storm
would interupt greatly the snow white beaches and
emerald waters we have come to enjoy so much.
So-Worry Not, The Haus av Magik Brews and all her lot
are safe and having a Hurricane Revel...Safe and Happy
Journeys...Lady Neeve