ANST - Coming to Stargate

AngusDuncan at att.net AngusDuncan at att.net
Sun Sep 17 21:41:36 PDT 2000

Greetings to my former fellow Ansteorrans,

My new wife and I will be arriving in Stargate on Sunday
Oct. 8 for our honeymoon cruise. We will return to
Houston on the 15th. On the evening of the 15th, I was
wondering if anyone was interested in getting together
and having a small revel somewhere, so that I can
introduce my wife to everyone who knew me. If
interested, let me know. I am not sure what hotel we
will be staying at yet, but I will keep anyone
interested posted as we finanlize that.

In service to the Dream,

HL Angus Duncan Cameron