ANST - Kingdom Membership Drive!

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Sep 19 06:35:03 PDT 2000

Greeting from Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
Kingdom Membership drive person!:)

I hope this missive reaches all of the populous in good health.
I will be doing kingdom membership drive at the great lands of Elfsea defender this weekend. I will not be excepting cash this time, only checks.
You can make the checks out to SCA;Inc.
The cost of memebership is as follows:

Sustaining is 35.00
This allows you to hold office and any otehr privilieges designated. You will recieve the Black Star (Kingdom News Letter) and the Tournaments Illuminated.

Associates is 20.00
non-subscribing membership, This allows you to hold office and any other priviliages designated, except where other memberships categories are required by corpora or the
bylaws. You do not recieve the Black Star or any other publications. You recieve a member card only!

There is a family rate I will discuss this with you at the site.

I will be at two locations:
On Friday night at the Gate. until about 9:00.
If you miss me you can catch me in a purple and gold tent on the side of the list field.
If you don't want to get membership and just want to come and say hi you are welcomed to do that too! :>
Thank you so much for your time. Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,