ANST - Public Demo

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Tue Sep 19 10:23:15 PDT 2000

On November 10&11 the Ultima ONline Worldfaire will be held in Austin at the
Austin Covention Center from 8am-6pm both days. They would like the SCA to
participate with demos of combat (light and heavy weapons) and preformings
arts. They have offered the SCA free admission on both days, a free 10X10
booth with a 6ft table and a 20X24 stage area. They would like us to do 4
hours of demo each day and that time may broken down into smaller units to
best suit our needs. We will have the booth in the "Village of Vendors" area
where we will be allowed to recruit, display A&S items, etc.  Bryn Gwlad has
several volunteers already and I plan to attend the demo all day on both
days. As there will be poeple in attendance at this Worldfaire from all over
the area and possibly even the US, I would like to offer other areas the
opportunity to participate and recruit. I would like to get this organized
as soon as possibe and let the contact person know what we plan so he can
get us on the schedule. Please let me know if you are available to
participate.

Lady Tabitha Baker
Seneschal Bryn Gwlad
leggettr at netzero.net