ANST - Demo help needed

folksinger folksinger at pdq.net
Thu Sep 21 06:59:30 PDT 2000

Greetings Cousins:

I would like to know if there are any Fighters (chiv and rapier) who are NOT
planning on attending Crown Tourney (or possibly those who do not intend on
leaving until Saturday morning.) There is a school festival at Meador
Elementary in Pasadena ISD that the SCA helped by putting on a great show for
the kids last year. They have requested us back and are eager to see us again.
The problem this year is that Crown is the next day and a goodly distance away
from Stargate. We are in desperate need of fighters. If anyone is interested,
PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me!

My sincerest thanks!

email - folksinger at pdq.net

Ldy Mirella de Bastianni