ANST - FW: Musing on September 22nd -- Never Again!

Athena mbaxter at flash.net
Sun Sep 24 09:00:02 PDT 2000

What I've heard is that the black and white ribbon would serve to represent the
polarity/duality of beliefs.  The God and the Goddess. The sun and the moon. The
red would symbolize the Burning Times. Together, the three serve to represent
religious pride and honor to those who have gone on before us.

Branwen

--
"Love all.  Trust a few.  Do wrong to none."
 - William Shakespeare