ANST - recruiting

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Sep 24 22:05:32 PDT 2000

We in Elfsea have found a wonderful way of getting people new and old to
come to our populace meetings.  We hold our meetings at the Coors's
Distribution Center Hospitality room where they offer us free beer and wine
coolers!

Arabella

Life is Really Good in Elfsea

> I don't know about the rest of you, but someone offers me a free bear, and
I just got to wonder whats really going on in their head.  :)