ANST - Swords and Barney Fife

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 15:11:07 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 8:07:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
malachai1 at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I believe this was passed in 1999 by the 75th Legislature.
 Btw, chivalric fighters should be ok as well.  See as follows:
 § 46.15. Nonapplicability

 (b) Section 46.02 does not apply to a person who:
 4) is engaging in lawful hunting, fishing, or other sporting activity on the
 immediate premises where the activity is conducted, or is directly en route
 between the premises and the actor's residence, if the weapon is a type
 commonly used in the activity;

 It was arguable whether this older provision would have applied to some of
 our other edged games. >>

Cool. Well if we still had a kingdom constable s/he would need to revise the
old hand book :o)
Pieter