ANST - Bobbin Lace

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 09:58:58 PDT 2000

Greetings,

No I don't know of any suppliers that are in the state
even.  If you find any please let me know.  The best
place I've found is Vanscriver's Bobbin Lace (See link
below).  Holly is great.  Just email her what you want
(or call) then send a check and she expresses the
stuff to you.

http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/

Let me know if you want more information and I'll send
it to you off list.

Delphina
Stargate

--- My Lady Comtesse <my_lady_comtesse at yahoo.com>