ANST - Assitance for one of out Atlantian Allies

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Sep 11 11:31:40 PDT 2000

Greetings, all, from Michael Silverhands:

Though I am making ready to depart to the Holy Lands, a messenger brought me
this missive. I know the piece of which you speak, "Know you My Lady?" Ah, would
that I were clever enough to have crafted this wonderous work. But, alas, the
keen mind behind it is my friend Sir Emrys Shaunnon, Baron of Bjornsborg. Seek
to him for the text.

I have dispatched messengers to Lady Emma, Sir Emrys, and one to cry this
message to all on the commons.

Yours with good heart,
Michael