ANST - Good News re: Elfsea Defender Archery

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Sep 13 22:41:36 PDT 2000

Your Excellancy,

Many great and up and coming archers will be at the grand event Your Barony
is having.  There are already many  great and wonderous things for the
winner.

However, I think we can do a bit more.  A side bet if You will.  I will give
one dozen combat arrows to any archer who beats my final score at this great
gathering and two dozen to the winner of the competion.  These arrows will
be fleatched in the winners colors and delivered before the war.

What will the other archers do?  Any takers?  To the winner goes the spoils.

Gilli