ANST - Last TRF Work Weekend - We need help

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Sep 15 05:21:57 PDT 2000

> What time does all this fun start, how and where does one get in to help
> with this grand game. Also what would I or any other person need to bring
> with them to help?

We would like to start early, while the morning is still cool.  I would say
as early as 10 a.m.  For entry, take the normal route to get to the TRF
site, and drive past the Patron's entrance to the business entrance about a
hundred yards past.  The gate should be open and there will probably be
signs set up to show the route to the booth.

As for what to bring;  hammer, rake, some of your favorite drinks, hat,
gloves, saw (if you have it).

As was stated earlier, I will provide breakfast Sunday.  I will need to know
at least by next Saturday so I can make plans accordingly.  That's right,
I'm doing lunch, breakfast and lunch on Sunday.