ANST - Coming to Stargate

KimberlyDawn kaos at kjsl.com
Sun Sep 17 22:27:20 PDT 2000

My dear sir, Hope you don't mean that you had a cruise on The Big Red Boat
or at least I think that is what it is call. If so you need to call them and
get your re-fund. I had a dear co-worker who also had their honeymoon
planned with them and now that the company has been seized the cruise has
been cancelled. He wasn't even notified he heard it on the news..