ANST - Information for the list

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Wed Sep 20 00:20:12 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list,

	There are a number of announcements I would like to make.

1.  As I am moving on the last day of September, my current e-mail address
will no longer be viable.  Please send all future correspondence to:
chris_baran at hotmail.com.  It will be a little bit before I will be able to
respond.

2.  My postal mailing list will change to:  3531 Meadowbrook Dr., FT. Worth,
TX 76103.

3.  Lady Margurite Hunter is now the Coastal Region Chirurgeon.  If you are
interested in becoming a Chirurgeon in the Coastal Region, please contact
her.

4. To the sysop, please change my list mailing address to the above hotmail
account.

Thank you,

Sir Romanius