ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 08:28:30 PDT 2000

I am outraged but this topic..... kidding. No, this is a good question. I
remember when I first joined at a demo in Norfolk Va. It was the hands on
type of demo. they really got people interested by having people join in the
fun. The fighters really played to the crowd. And there was a hands on learn
to embroider station going on. Also music. lots and lots of music. There were
people playing lutes, dulcimers and recorders. ( no drums).

Ld Pieter Rausch

PS the one or two late period Elizabethan ladies walking around also caught
my eye. ( I had just came back from a tour at sea in the Navy)  :o)

In a message dated 9/22/00 10:21:24 AM Central Daylight Time,