ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Sep 22 08:37:21 PDT 2000

Isobel asked:
> What's the most creative and/or effective newcomer recruitment method
> that you've seen or heard about?

Well, it may vary from kingdom to kingdom and region to region, but
here are some comments about what has worked and not worked elsewhere
in the Known World:
recruitment-msg   (43K)  5/18/00    Recruitment ideas. bringing in new
members.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/recruitment-msg.html

I too, am interested in seeing what other ideas have worked for folks in
this kingdom.

> Naughty Kingdom Hospitaler on a Fishing Expedition.

Well, there is also this file in the ANIMALS section of the Florilegium:
:-)
fishing-msg        (6K)  7/20/00    Medieval fishing. Fish ponds.

I also have files for the "naughty" and for "hospitalers" but not
necessarily combined. :-)

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net