ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 09:26:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/22/00 11:12:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
skelley at clearcommerce.com writes:

<< I humbly suggest the time honored method

 Alcohol and scantily clad attractive people at wild parties.

It worked for me. Therefore, should you wish to avoid future Fionnagans,
perhaps an alternative should be considered. However, should this method
recieve validation, I have list of people who should be seen wearing the
aforementioned fashion style, and a list of people who should NOT.
Faithfully a member of the second category,
~Fionnagan