ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

Cam Battaglia cbattaglia at cis-inc.net
Fri Sep 22 11:09:49 PDT 2000

And then there are to individuals who respond to the thought of beating up
on someone and not getting trouble for it (this applies to both chiv and
rapier fighters, I believe).

Or those individuals who LIKE to parade around in strange, ornate clothing
and have people stare at them - isn't it fun, the way they step back and
make room for you? Like, it might be catching.

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a.  Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
CIS - Houston Division