ANST - recruiting

Jennifer Smith jds-emma at operamail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:09:15 PDT 2000

Lady Arabella wrote:
> We in Elfsea have found a wonderful way of getting people new and old to
> come to our populace meetings.  We hold our meetings at the Coors's
> Distribution Center Hospitality room where they offer us free beer and
> wine coolers!

Okay, I have to respond to this.  No offense to you alcohol drinkers out
there, but THIS would be a definite "non-recruitment" point for me.  You all
have got to keep in mind that SOME people out there don't drink at all -- not
to mention minors! ("oh yeah, come to the party and bring your kids -- free
beer!")

-Emma de Fetherstan, Mooneschadowe

--
Jennifer Smith