ANST - recruiting

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Sep 25 09:58:55 PDT 2000

Greetings,
I'm very sorry you took offense to my post.  It was only in the sense of fun
of the previous posts that I even responded at all.

The Coors Company offers a room large enough for our populace free of charge
as a community service.  They also have a bar which offers their products to
the people who attend the meetings.  There are many other groups that use
this room through out the month, including I believe Kawanis, a community
service organization.  They also have a soda machine in the room and a
bottled water fountain.  They have a company employee serving as a bartender
and they insist that all their products are served in plastic cups, even if
they are packaged in a bottle.

I was not refering to our populace meetings as a party in the least.  We
have many children in our Barony and we watch them carefully.  We tend to
think of ourselves as a big family.

Our populace meetings are where we announce up coming events, hear from
officers, meet our newer folks, discuss travel of our populace to other
groups, and any number of other issues necessary at the time of the meeting.
Many times it is a new comers first exposure to a semi-Court Setting.  Our
Baron and Baroness presides at the front as in Court.

So you see, we consider our populace meeting  serious place to conduct
business........ the beer and coolers are only a perk of the site.

Arabella