ANST - recruiting

Jennifer Smith jds-emma at operamail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:39:33 PDT 2000

Lady Arabella wrote in response to me:
> I'm very sorry you took offense to my post.  It was only in the sense of
> fun of the previous posts that I even responded at all.

Actually, I didn't take offense.  Just thought to interject one small note of
seriousness/sanity into the thread. :)

> The Coors Company offers a room large enough for our populace free of
> [...]
> I was not refering to our populace meetings as a party in the least.  We
> have many children in our Barony and we watch them carefully.  We tend to
> think of ourselves as a big family.

Re-reading my post, I see that my point kind of slipped -- I wasn't intending
to refer to your meetings as a party at all.  THAT was more aimed at the
recruiting demos in general.  And yes, I realize most, if not all, of this thread
has been joking.

-Emma
(who would certainly prefer a free bear to a free beer)

--
Jennifer Smith
jds-emma at operamail.com