ANST - Missing the List Vivat to HL Gideon

Sean Gulick sean at ig.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 26 07:15:23 PDT 2000

Unto Duchess Willow and Duchess Larissa,

Thank you your graces, and a special thank you to all of the beautiful ladies
of the Ladies' Pavilion for your kind words and gift.  I strive daily to live
and fight according to the courtesy and honor that is so well embodied by your
persons.  May you continue to serve as examples to all of us.

Your humble servant,

Gideon

jonwillowpel at juno.com wrote:

> I would like to add a special VIVAT to  HL Gideon for being the Ladies
> Pavilion Champion.  His kill of Duke  Keen was the best kill of the day.
> Duchess Willow

'Once more into the breach my friends...'
_______________________________
His Lairdship Gideon MacLeod

Southern Region Warlord of Ansteorra
Lieutenant of the Bryn-Gwlad War Company
Quartermaster of Bryn-Gwlad
Squire to Viscount Wulfbrand Lurkr
Defender of Lioness
Order of the Tyger's Combatant
Order of the Sable Falcon
Brother in Black, the Last Defenders of the Dragon

Home Phone: 512-249-7727
Work Phone: 512-232-3262
E-mail: sean at ig.utexas.edu
Modern Name: Sean Gulick, Ph.D.